- Pristine Cooling Spray provides a lasting cooling effect to leave a cleansed area feeling refreshed and clean.
- Scented with natural Peppermint Oil for a minty, clean fragrance.
- Rinse-free, leave-on formula.
- Recommended to offer a fresh, clean, and cool cleansing experience.
- Not recommended for infants and adults with sensitive skin due to the strong properties of Peppermint Oil.
- Shake your Pristine.
- Hold your Pristine about 2 inches from folded toilet paper.
- Spray 3-4 times (or until desired moisture is achieved).
- For an extra-moisturizing feel, try more than 4 sprays
- If your toilet paper is not moist enough, try holding Pristine closer to the toilet paper before spraying, or try more than 4 sprays.
- If your toilet paper feels like it may tear, try pulling about 6 squares of toilet paper and double-folding before spraying.
- Pristine is manufactured and distributed in the U.S.A.
- Approximately 200 sprays are in each ounce of Pristine, which equates to about 50 wipes or 12-15 restroom uses per ounce. You can expect a one ounce bottle to last about half a month.
- 1 oz bottles are preferred for travel and on-the-go use / 4 oz bottles are preferred at home / 16 oz bottles can be used to refill your 1 oz and 4 oz bottles at an affordable price.
- Price per restroom use assumes 4 sprays per wipe, and 4 wipes per restroom use.
- Pristine is currently only available for sale in the United States. We are working diligently to make Pristine available internationally.
- Pristine Cooling Spray EWG SkinDeep Score: 1
The Environmental Working Group (EWG) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization. The EWG's SkinDeep database is an educational tool that rates ingredients in personal care products. The SkinDeep database uses the following rating scale: Low Hazard: 1-2, Medium Hazard: 3-6; High Hazard: 7-10. Pristine's EWG SkinDeep Score of 1 is the lowest possible score a product can receive.
Pristine Cleansing Sprays and methods relating to the use of the sprays are patent pending.
Pristine is for external use only. Please discontinue use if irritation occurs. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor, midwife, or aromatherapist before use. Pristine should be stored at room temperatures away from direct sunlight.
Pristine is currently only available for sale in the United States. We are working diligently to make Pristine available internationally.